Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY : Feburary 27, 2013

Outside my window...It's a dreary, rainy, cold day. I'm so ready for Spring to arrive.

I am thinking...that I hope my little guy is over his stomach bug soon.

I am thankful...for finally getting my house back in order. It's been a wreck with me being sick and working.

In the kitchen...tonight for dinner it's twice baked potatoes and cheesy broccoli

I am wearing...grey sweatpants, grey shirt, a grey sweatshirt and grey socks. It was a stay home and clean day.

I am creating...this post. First thing I've published on the blog in about a year.

I am going...nowhere. Aaaah, bliss.

I am wondering...if my little guy will go back to school tomorrow.

I am reading...a book that a friend Dennis Sharpe wrote. Blood & Spirits.

I am hoping...to have a low key evening.

I am looking forward to...Spring and garden planting!

I am learning..patience. Every day with 4 boys. Always patience.

Around the house...Little guys are playing DS, making puppy sculptures (out of toilet paper rolls, and occaisonally bickering

I am pondering...The state of the nation. So many people blind to what's really going on.

A favorite quote for today...Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

One of my favorite things...Today it's my sugar cookie candle.

A few plans for the rest of the week: seriously need to clean my closet out, make some snack food. Go to lunch with my husband and work on Saturday. Nothing major happening this week.

A peek into my day... my favorite light.
 
 
 
Join Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook for more enteries.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Hope you are all feeling better! It's no fun dealing with sick little ones.
~Chelsie

Michelle said...

So much better today, thank you Chelsie. It does seem like the whole world stops when they're sick doesn't it?